A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, good friends or awkward relative. It lets you text things you may or may not later regret with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to see a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm.
PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to many devices and cases but might not stick to silicone or waterproof materials. The item consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise purchase a different “mount” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, air conditioning vent or anywhere you snack on content.
Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
Covered by PopSockets’ minimal service warranty. See guarantee below for full information.
- Uses a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Available in a broad range of styles and materials
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to the majority of devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, water resistant, or extremely textured cases). Packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers applying straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones
- Button design includes aluminum metal button and set into an aluminum frame