A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, friends or humiliating member of the family. It lets you text things you may or might not later regret with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to view a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to a lot of gadgets and cases but may not stick to silicone or water resistant products. The item consists of an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might also buy a different “install” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, air conditioning vent or wherever you treat on content. Mm … material. And now, a little something for all you requirements geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Provides a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad series of styles and materials
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive stay with the majority of gadgets and cases (will not stay with some silicone, water resistant, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers applying straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.