A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and show your circle of fans, pals or awkward relative. It lets you text things you might or may not later be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to watch a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to the majority of gadgets and cases however might not stick to silicone or water resistant materials. The item consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise purchase a separate “install” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, cooling vent or any place you snack on material. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Permits for hands-free usage with the PopSockets install
- Available in a broad variety of styles and products
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to the majority of gadgets and cases (will not stay with some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for clients applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.