A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, buddies or awkward family members. It lets you text things you might or might not later on regret with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to view a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to most gadgets and cases but might not stay with silicone or waterproof products. The item consists of an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You may also purchase a separate “mount” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, a/c vent or anywhere you snack on content. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can enjoy videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free usage with the PopSockets install
- Readily available in a broad series of styles and products
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to a lot of devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.