A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and show your circle of fans, friends or humiliating member of the family. It lets you text things you might or might not later regret with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to view a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to a lot of gadgets and cases but may not stick to silicone or waterproof products. The product consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You may also buy a separate “mount” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, refrigerator, a/c vent or any place you treat on material. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can enjoy videos on the fly
- Allows for hands-free use with the PopSockets install
- Readily available in a broad variety of designs and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to many gadgets and cases (will not stay with some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for customers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.