A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, good friends or embarrassing member of the family. It lets you text things you might or might not later regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to see a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to most devices and cases however might not stay with silicone or water resistant materials. The product consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You may also buy a different “mount” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, air conditioning vent or anywhere you treat on material. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Permits for hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Readily available in a broad variety of designs and materials
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most gadgets and cases (will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for consumers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.