A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, friends or humiliating relative. It lets you text things you might or might not later regret with the biggest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to watch a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm.
PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to many devices and cases but might not adhere to silicone or waterproof products. The item consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might also buy a separate “mount” to connect your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, cooling vent or anywhere you snack on content.
And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
Covered by PopSockets’ restricted guarantee. See guarantee listed below for complete information.
- Uses a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can enjoy videos on the fly
- Allows for hands-free usage with the Pop Sockets install
- Readily available in a broad variety of styles and materials
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for clients using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.