A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and show your circle of fans, good friends or humiliating member of the family. It lets you text things you may or may not later be sorry for with the biggest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to see a motion picture. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm.
PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to many devices and cases but might not stick to silicone or waterproof materials. The item consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise buy a separate “install” to connect your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, cooling vent or any place you snack on content.
And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
Covered by PopSockets’ restricted guarantee. See guarantee below for full information.
- Uses a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad series of designs and products
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for consumers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones