A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, pals or awkward family members. It lets you text things you might or might not later on regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to watch a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with most gadgets and cases but might not adhere to silicone or waterproof materials. The product consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise purchase a separate “install” to connect your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, cooling vent or any place you treat on material. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Available in a broad range of styles and products
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to the majority of gadgets and cases (will not stay with some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Packaging includes an adhesive disc for consumers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones