A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, friends or awkward household members. It lets you text things you might or might not later on be sorry for with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to see a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with many gadgets and cases however might not stick to silicone or waterproof products. The product includes an unique 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise buy a different “mount” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, a/c vent or anywhere you treat on content. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free use with the PopSockets install
- Available in a broad series of designs and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to many gadgets and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for clients applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.