A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, pals or humiliating relative. It lets you text things you may or may not later on be sorry for with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to view a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to many gadgets and cases however may not adhere to silicone or water resistant materials. The product consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may also purchase a different “install” to connect your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, cooling vent or anywhere you treat on material. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you requirements geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Provides a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Readily available in a broad range of styles and materials
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to many devices and cases (will not stay with some silicone, water resistant, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.