A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, good friends or humiliating family members. It lets you text things you may or might not later be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to watch a motion picture. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with many gadgets and cases but may not adhere to silicone or water resistant materials. The item consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise purchase a separate “mount” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, refrigerator, a/c vent or wherever you snack on content. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Allows for hands-free use with the PopSockets install
- Available in a broad series of styles and materials
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to a lot of devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for consumers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones