A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, buddies or humiliating member of the family. It lets you text things you may or may not later on be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to watch a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to a lot of gadgets and cases but may not adhere to silicone or waterproof materials. The item includes an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise buy a separate “mount” to connect your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, air conditioning vent or wherever you treat on content. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Provides a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad series of designs and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to a lot of gadgets and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Packaging includes an adhesive disc for clients applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.