A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, good friends or awkward member of the family. It lets you text things you may or may not later on regret with the biggest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to watch a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to many gadgets and cases however may not stay with silicone or water resistant materials. The product consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise purchase a different “install” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, air conditioning vent or anywhere you snack on content. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can enjoy videos on the fly
- Permits for hands-free usage with the PopSockets install
- Readily available in a broad series of designs and materials
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to the majority of devices and cases (will not stay with some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.