A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, good friends or awkward member of the family. It lets you text things you might or may not later on be sorry for with the biggest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to watch a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm.
PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with the majority of gadgets and cases however might not adhere to silicone or waterproof products. The product includes a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may also purchase a separate “mount” to connect your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, cooling vent or any place you snack on material.
And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
Covered by PopSockets’ limited guarantee. See warranty listed below for complete information.
- Uses a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Readily available in a broad variety of designs and products
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive stay with most gadgets and cases (will not stay with some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.