A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, buddies or embarrassing family members. It lets you text things you may or might not later on be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to watch a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with most devices and cases however might not adhere to silicone or waterproof products. The product consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise buy a different “install” to connect your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, cooling vent or any place you snack on material. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Allows for hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad series of designs and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to a lot of gadgets and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.