A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and show your circle of fans, friends or embarrassing household members. It lets you text things you may or might not later on regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to view a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with a lot of devices and cases but may not stick to silicone or waterproof materials. The item consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might also buy a separate “mount” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, cooling vent or any place you snack on content. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Available in a broad range of styles and materials
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive stay with a lot of devices and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for clients applying straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.