A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, good friends or embarrassing member of the family. It lets you text things you may or may not later on be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to enjoy a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with many gadgets and cases but might not adhere to silicone or water resistant products. The product includes an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may also buy a separate “install” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, cooling vent or any place you treat on material. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Provides a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free usage with the PopSockets install
- Readily available in a broad variety of styles and products
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to many devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for consumers applying straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.