A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, pals or embarrassing relative. It lets you text things you may or might not later be sorry for with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to view a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to a lot of devices and cases but may not adhere to silicone or waterproof products. The item consists of an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may also purchase a different “install” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, air conditioning vent or wherever you treat on content. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you requirements geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Enables for hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad variety of designs and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive stay with a lot of devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for consumers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones