A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, buddies or awkward relative. It lets you text things you may or might not later on regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to enjoy a motion picture. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to many devices and cases but might not adhere to silicone or water resistant materials. The item includes a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might also purchase a different “install” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, refrigerator, cooling vent or any place you treat on material. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Provides a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Readily available in a broad series of designs and materials
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to a lot of devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for clients using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.