A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, friends or humiliating relative. It lets you text things you might or may not later on regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to view a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to a lot of devices and cases but might not adhere to silicone or water resistant products. The item consists of an unique 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise purchase a separate “install” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, a/c vent or anywhere you treat on content. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad variety of styles and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to a lot of devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for consumers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.