A PopSockets grip is more than a stylish phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and show your circle of fans, pals or humiliating member of the family. It lets you text things you might or might not later be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to view a motion picture. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to the majority of gadgets and cases but may not stay with silicone or water resistant products. The item includes an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise buy a separate “install” to connect your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, cooling vent or anywhere you treat on content. Mm … content. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can enjoy videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Available in a broad series of styles and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for consumers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.