A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, friends or humiliating relative. It lets you text things you might or may not later on regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to enjoy a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with most devices and cases however may not adhere to silicone or waterproof products. The product includes a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise purchase a separate “mount” to connect your phone to your control panel, mirror, refrigerator, cooling vent or wherever you snack on material. Mm … content. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free use with the PopSockets install
- Readily available in a broad series of designs and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to the majority of gadgets and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, water resistant, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.