A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, friends or embarrassing household members. It lets you text things you may or may not later on be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to enjoy a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to most gadgets and cases but may not stay with silicone or waterproof materials. The product consists of an unique 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might also buy a different “mount” to connect your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, a/c vent or wherever you snack on content. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Provides a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Permits for hands-free use with the PopSockets install
- Available in a broad range of styles and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive stay with a lot of gadgets and cases (will not stick to some silicone, water resistant, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for consumers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.