A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, buddies or embarrassing member of the family. It lets you text things you might or might not later on regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to watch a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to a lot of devices and cases however might not stay with silicone or water resistant products. The item consists of an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise buy a separate “mount” to connect your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, air conditioning vent or wherever you treat on material. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you requirements geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free usage with the PopSockets install
- Readily available in a broad series of designs and materials
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to many gadgets and cases (will not stay with some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for consumers using directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones