A PopSockets grip is more than a stylish phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, good friends or humiliating relative. It lets you text things you might or might not later on regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to enjoy a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with a lot of gadgets and cases but might not adhere to silicone or water resistant products. The item consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might also buy a separate “mount” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, cooling vent or any place you treat on material. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can enjoy videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free usage with the PopSockets install
- Offered in a broad series of designs and products
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive stay with many devices and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.