A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, friends or humiliating household members. It lets you text things you may or may not later regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to watch a motion picture. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with most devices and cases however might not stick to silicone or waterproof materials. The item includes a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise buy a different “install” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, air conditioning vent or anywhere you snack on material. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Provides a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better pictures, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad variety of designs and materials
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to the majority of devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.