A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, pals or awkward relative. It lets you text things you may or might not later on be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to view a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm.
PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to many devices and cases however might not stick to silicone or waterproof materials. The item includes an unique 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might also purchase a separate “install” to connect your phone to your control panel, mirror, refrigerator, cooling vent or anywhere you treat on material.
Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed. Metallic Diamond Collection from PopSockets features a 3-D gem cut button.
Covered by PopSockets’ minimal warranty. See service warranty below for full details.
- Uses a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free use with the PopSockets install
- Offered in a broad variety of styles and products
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to the majority of devices and cases (will not stay with some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.Button functions 3-D gem cut design
Best PopSockets Grips Reviews