A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and show your circle of fans, buddies or embarrassing relative. It lets you text things you may or might not later on regret with the biggest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to see a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to a lot of devices and cases however may not adhere to silicone or water resistant materials. The item consists of an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise purchase a separate “mount” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, cooling vent or anywhere you snack on content. Mm … material. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Provides a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Readily available in a broad variety of designs and materials
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to most devices and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for consumers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.