A PopSockets grip is more than a stylish phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, good friends or humiliating relative. It lets you text things you may or might not later on regret with the biggest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to see a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with many devices and cases however may not stick to silicone or waterproof materials. The product consists of an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise buy a different “install” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, a/c vent or anywhere you snack on content. Mm … material. And now, a little something for all you requirements geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Provides a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free use with the PopSockets install
- Offered in a broad variety of styles and products
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive stay with a lot of devices and cases (will not stay with some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for customers applying straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones