A PopSockets grip is more than a stylish phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, buddies or embarrassing relative. It lets you text things you might or may not later be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to view a motion picture. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm.
PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to many devices and cases but might not adhere to silicone or waterproof products. The item consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise purchase a separate “install” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, refrigerator, a/c vent or wherever you snack on material.
Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you requirements geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
Covered by PopSockets’ minimal service warranty. See service warranty below for complete information.
- Offers a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Permits for hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Readily available in a broad variety of designs and products
- Advanced multiple-use adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to many gadgets and cases (will not stick to some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones
- Button style includes aluminum metal button and set into an aluminum frame