A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and show your circle of fans, buddies or embarrassing member of the family. It lets you text things you may or may not later be sorry for with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to view a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to a lot of gadgets and cases but may not stick to silicone or water resistant products. The product includes a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise purchase a separate “mount” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, refrigerator, cooling vent or anywhere you treat on material. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Allows for hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad series of styles and materials
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to a lot of gadgets and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Product packaging consists of an adhesive disc for consumers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.