A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, good friends or embarrassing member of the family. It lets you text things you might or may not later regret with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to enjoy a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to many gadgets and cases however might not stay with silicone or water resistant materials. The product consists of an unique 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might also buy a separate “install” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, cooling vent or wherever you treat on content. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you requirements geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Allows for hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Readily available in a broad series of designs and products
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to the majority of gadgets and cases (will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Packaging includes an adhesive disc for clients applying straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.