A PopSockets grip is more than a stylish phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and share with your circle of fans, friends or awkward family members. It lets you text things you might or may not later on regret with the biggest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on a plane tray table to see a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with most devices and cases however may not stick to silicone or water resistant materials. The item consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You might also purchase a separate “install” to connect your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, air conditioning vent or anywhere you treat on material. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you requirements geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a safe and secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free use with the PopSockets install
- Readily available in a broad series of designs and materials
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to a lot of gadgets and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, water resistant, or extremely textured cases). Product packaging includes an adhesive disc for clients using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.