A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, friends or humiliating relative. It lets you text things you may or may not later on regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to see a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm.
PopSockets grips are repositionable and stick to many devices and cases however might not stick to silicone or water resistant products. The product includes a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip straight to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise buy a separate “install” to attach your phone to your control panel, mirror, fridge, a/c vent or wherever you snack on content.
And now, a little something for all you specification geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
Covered by PopSockets’ limited warranty. See guarantee listed below for complete details.
- Provides a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free usage with the PopSockets install
- Available in a broad series of styles and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to many devices and cases (will not stay with some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for consumers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.