A PopSockets grip is more than a stylish phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a pro and show your circle of fans, buddies or humiliating relative. It lets you text things you might or might not later on regret with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to see a movie. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with many gadgets and cases but might not adhere to silicone or water resistant materials. The item includes an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might likewise buy a different “mount” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, air conditioning vent or any place you snack on material. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a practical stand so you can enjoy videos on the fly
- Enables for hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad series of designs and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to many gadgets and cases (will not stick to some silicone, water resistant, or highly textured cases). Packaging includes an adhesive disc for consumers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.