A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, friends or embarrassing relative. It lets you text things you may or may not later regret with the greatest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to watch a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and adhere to the majority of devices and cases but may not adhere to silicone or waterproof products. The product consists of a special 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You may likewise purchase a different “install” to connect your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, air conditioning vent or wherever you snack on content. Mm … content. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when broadened,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a hassle-free stand so you can view videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Offered in a broad series of designs and materials
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to the majority of devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Packaging includes an adhesive disc for consumers using straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.