A PopSockets grip is more than an elegant phone accessory. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, pals or awkward family members. It lets you text things you may or might not later on regret with the biggest of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an airplane tray table to see a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with most devices and cases however may not stick to silicone or water resistant materials. The product includes a special 3M adhesive disc for attaching your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might also buy a separate “mount” to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, a/c vent or anywhere you snack on content. Mmm … material. And now, a little something for all you spec geeks: Diameter: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Uses a protected grip so you can text with one hand, snap much better photos, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can see videos on the fly
- Permits hands-free usage with the PopSockets mount
- Available in a broad variety of styles and products
- Advanced recyclable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive adhere to the majority of gadgets and cases (will not adhere to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases). Packaging consists of an adhesive disc for clients applying directly to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.