A PopSockets grip is more than a trendy phone device. It’s an opposable thumb for your phone. It lets you take selfies like a professional and share with your circle of fans, good friends or awkward relative. It lets you text things you might or might not later on regret with the best of ease. It lets you stand your phone up on an aircraft tray table to enjoy a film. When you’re done, it collapses flat like your bangs in a rainstorm. PopSockets grips are repositionable and stay with a lot of gadgets and cases however may not stick to silicone or waterproof materials. The item includes an unique 3M adhesive disc for connecting your grip directly to a glass-backed phone. You might also purchase a different “install” to connect your phone to your dashboard, mirror, fridge, air conditioning vent or any place you snack on material. Mmm … content. And now, a little something for all you requirements geeks: Size: 1.56 inches, Height:.9 inches when expanded,.25 inches when collapsed.
- Offers a safe grip so you can text with one hand, snap better images, and stop phone drops
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can enjoy videos on the fly
- Enables hands-free use with the PopSockets mount
- Readily available in a broad series of designs and materials
- Advanced reusable adhesive – repositionable, washable adhesive stay with most devices and cases (will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or extremely textured cases). Packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers applying straight to iPhone 8, 8+, X and other glass-backed phones.